Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What my wife doesn't realize...

... is that now that I have the internet in my room and she's given me the password to this blog I can post things that she would otherwise censor. At this moment she's asleep in bed and I get to show all of you what I'm going to do to our lawnmower upon my return. I found this wicked awesome picture the other day but have yet shared it with her.

Jared W., Bill, if you do it to your lawnmower first let me know how it went.



Can't you just imagine what the neighbors will say as I ride around the front lawn mowing the grass. There's even a seat for Abby. Or maybe I'll take it up to the Mini-mart for a chocolate milk.


Poppity-Ann, do you think that your bank would sponsor me so that I could start building the next winner of the lawnmower drag racing circuit? If anyone else is willing to sponsor me or if you have parts laying around the house that I could have, please email me.


Sweetheart, if boxes start coming from UPS please just put them in the shed. I'll open them when I get home.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josiah,
what a great picture and story to wake up to today! You made me laugh! My neighbor (Caveman) has many parts hanging around his house and would be totally impressed. I will print off a picture to show him. Good to hear from you, stay well my friend!

Love,
Donna

Marie said...

Josiah you are so awesome! I get the feeling this blog is about to get a bit more... unique!

I'm so glad Sarah has you. Be safe and come home soon!

Renae said...

OMG! I wish i was at your house to see Sarah's face when she reads this. I think it's cute. You can mow our lawn if you want. I would love to see the neighbor's faces too!!!

Robin said...

That was really cool, James and the boys want one too! If you get making these put us on the list! =)

Nicki said...

I am SO showing this to Jared! He will love it. I can'r wait to read/see more from you. Keep posting....no matter what Sarah says. ;)

Megan and Sean said...

OH dear, that is too cool!

Nicki said...

Showed it to Jared. He thinks it is "insane" and that now he's thinking of doing something similar with his snow blower.

Anonymous said...

I love it. That'd make everyone want to mow the lawn..mom

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Well I don't know about the bank sponsoring you, however the local tractor supply store maybe... I def agree with Emily's comment. That's really too funny, however I have seen that picture before, maybe when you and I were thinking about racing lawn mowers.. I was thinking one of those, but with a pink seat... haha