Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Park

Here's some more pictures that we wanted to share. There's a small park in our part of the neighborhood that we took Abby to while Josiah was here on leave. It was a beautiful day. Abby loves the outdoors. If I leave the sliding door open for the dogs I have to be careful that she doesn't go out after them. I think that she believes that if the dogs are allowed to be outside why can't she. I have to remind her that the dogs don't go outside and play in the dirt after I just dressed them in a nice outfit. Oh well, I guess that's why they invented washing machines.

Loving the swing:


She wasn't too sure what to do on the frog. She doesn't weigh enough to really make it work and her feet don't reach the pegs. Josiah volunteered to show her but I quickly shot that down.


5 comments:

Marie said...

Nicki's MIL did that, and went head over tea kettle. She's got an awesome pic of it, I would have liked to see Josiah upside down on that thing!! Have you read his recent posts? He can totally survive that!!

The Bertone's said...

So cute... I'm glad you all had such fun! I hope that you were able to get the tree up. :)

Tuthill Family said...

She is too cute - I love the pics of her on the swing! It's obviously warmer there than it is here. Shorts and Flip-flops! Talk about rubbing it in!

Em said...

You should have let him show her.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, maybe I can try the frog when I come for a visit.. ;) Those pictures are cute!