Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Informants...

that I have working for me to help keep an eye on Sarah snapped this picture.

I'm not sure what Abigail did but knowing that one year olds get into a lot of mischief, I believe that Sarah just wanted to make sure that Abby didn't get into anything while she was doing laundry.

(just kidding. just found this funny picture.)


Funny story though. When I was a little kid Maria Howatt use to babysit my brothers and I during the summer. We were sweet little angels, all five of us. Apparently we were causing trouble one day so as punishment she took our bicycles and tied them up in the tree. To make things worse my oldest brother, Jared, helped her. What a traitor! Ask her some time about it.

Another funny story. When my parents had to go somewhere in the evenings we would babysit and watch ourselves when we were older. We loved to tie knots and play with rope. My dad would teach us different ones and then we would practice with each other. Oftentimes we would take turns tying each other up. This one evening when my parents were out of town we challenged Zachary that if we tied him up he wouldn't be able get undone. He told us that he could do it. So we took him and tied him to the couch. After a few minutes he confessed that he wouldn't be able to get free. We told him since he challenged us he would have to do it by himself. He was left like that for awhile until it was about time for my parents to come home. That was an easy babysitting night. We knew exactly where he was.

3 comments:

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

The Stinson boys traditions continue. Have you ever heard all the stories about our fathers? I remember something about bow and arrows, pistol whipping and a very compromising picture of one of them.

Unknown said...

ROFLMBO!! That's great.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, too funny!