Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Day At The Park

Sarah and Abigail went with some friends to the park to enjoy the nice weather that Texas was having for the moment. From what they told me, everyone had a great time. We all know that Abby loves to be outdoors so here are some pictures for everyone to enjoy.

The swing is one of her favorites.

Their Dad is deployed with me.




The first time that she went down a slide she didn't like it. It looks like she's starting to enjoy it.




Sarah said that Abby was all giggles while playing and running around.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know who is having the most fun going down the slide? Mom or Abby? Love it! What great pictures to see in the a.m.

Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

They turned out great! Thanks for e-mailing them to me!!

Renae

Tuthill Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Did you really need to be wearing T-SHIRTS! Talk about pouring salt on an open wound! I think I'm moving to Texas... We just got even more snow! I want to you down the slide - forget about the kids! Sarah and I can race... it'll be like old times!

The Bertone's said...

Those are so cute! I love taking the kids to he playground! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait until we see you guys!! I'm still holding out for the bouncing frog!

Robin said...

Too cute! I can't believe this weather either, it was so very cold in Kansas and then we come back to Texas and 82, hello, that is insane! Trevor actually wore shorts yesterday! The kids, even the big one, look like they had a blast, I love the park!

Loyfamily said...

Hi, Sarah & Abigail, It looks like you both had a wonderful time at the park. Love the slide picture with the three of you going down the slide. Abigail looks so cute and she was having a great time sliding. I don't believe Sarah said that Abigail didn't like to slide, she looks like she liked sliding to me. Love,

Em said...

Her hair is getting so light. I couldn't beleive the weather yesterday either.