Friday, January 16, 2009

Science Museum

Sarah and a couple of friends took the kids to a science museum. It's fun to see the kids exploring new things. They're so curious at this age (hence why they're always getting into things). Hopefully she continues to enjoy learning and exploring. Here are some of the pictures that she emailed me:

Having fun on the trampoline.


Funny shape mirror.


Racing the scooters.



Playing on the see-saw.


Playing in the cockpit of an airplane.


All tuckered out from the full day of playing.

There were a lot more activities but I didn't want the post to get too long. Ask Sarah about her workout on the bicycle to keep the ball in the air. She said that Abby found it pretty amusing.

6 comments:

The Bertone's said...

I just love science museum's don't you?? :) Love the pictures! I hope to take my kids to one soon. They have a big one in Orlando, I'd like to take them too.

Anonymous said...

Sooo much fun! Can't wait until we can come explore with you guys!!

Tuthill Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tuthill Family said...

Sarah - Why weren't there any pictures of you racing on the scooters? I think you could've totally had that little blond kid. ;)

Loyfamily said...

Sarah, love the pictures at the Science Museum. Abigail is cute and interested in so many different activites. Love,

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I second Emily's comment!