Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Spring!

It's official! Spring is here. The weather is beautiful, the grass is green, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and I mowed the lawn today. I've seen Facebook updates of people receiving some springtime snow fall and all I can say is "Glad it's you and not me!" I've enjoyed taking the motorcycle to work and not have to put on five layers to stay warm. Here are a few pictures of our adorable daughter.

We told her to go put her pajamas on:


Since we were outside, Abigail had to get in her swing:



We're glad that the warmer weather is here. We'll see what happens when the rain starts up.

4 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

That last picture is funny! It looks like her swing is suspended in midair!! Love spring and I am glad we are not in rexburg right now. Josh is there for a little while longer and he has a few inches of snow while we have 74 deg temps here in Philly!!

Megan and Sean said...

Now THAT is a swing!!! Love her "PJ's"!

Janis said...

Abby is so cute! Love the outfit! So what's holding up the swing? Can't wait to visit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She cracks me up with the PJ's.. it's PJ's Diva style!!