Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visting with the Towne's

The past couple of weeks we have been in Kanas. We all had a great time with the Towne family. While Josiah was in Class Abby and I went to the Zoo. Abby loves the animals, just not too sure about feeding them.
Abby's favorite part was the monkeys. The picture below he was very active into everything. He even started break danceing at one point :)


All the rugrats!
They kept a good eye on Abby, we all had a great day.





Josiah was able to join us all the times we went swimming. Even with the pool freezing Abby still didn't want to get out. Thank you soo much for a great couple of weeks. Can't wait to do it again :)

4 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

Looks like fun! I think Abby needs a sibling! We need to find a CLEAN indoor pool like that... Looks like you guys had a great time! Time for a trip to NH! :)

The Bertone's said...

Looks like you had a blast! I wanna go swimming! Glad you had a fun, safe trip!

Anonymous said...

I love the goggles!!! She is too cute! I want a 2 week vacation!

Janis said...

How fun!!! I'm glad that you all were able to go and enjoy the time with your friends. I can't wait to see you!