Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yes, Another Motorcycle

Some of you might have already heard the rumors that we have another addition to the family. Yes, it's true. I've picked up another motorcycle. Some might call it an addiction but I call it... hmmmm, well, I don't know what to call it. I just figured that we needed a motorcycle so we could put a sidecar on it for Abigail and this one showed up on craigslist for a good price. Now to browse for a sidecar.


I was taking the carseat out of the truck and Abby wanted to get in. I let her climb in and went to put the carseat in the van. When I returned to the truck here she was behind the wheel.

She promptly told me to buckle up and then asked me for the keys. When I asked her where we were going she informed me "Sesame Street!". Needlessly to say, I decided against letting her drive and took her for a ride on the motorcycle instead.

2 comments:

Janis said...

Yes, definitely an addiction! Abby's going to be a traveler. I remember Aaron climbing into grampa's truck, pulled on the shift lever and rolled that truck backwards!

Anonymous said...

SOOO stinkin' cute!! I was hoping she was going to say, 'to Aunt Amanda's house'! haha