Tuesday, February 24, 2009

At The Park...

Abigail decided to take the "adults" to the park while Amanda and Jeff were visiting. This park has to be one of our favorite places to go. Sarah sent me a ton of pictures and I decided to post my favorites.

Here's Abby pushing mommy on the swing:


The kids on the teeter-totter:


The kids on the jungle gym with Abby supervising:


Enjoying the slide:


Aunt Popitty-Anne practicing for next year's rodeo on the infamous frog: (read this post if you missed it http://stinsonfamily27.blogspot.com/2008/12/park.html ).


You can view more pictures of Amanda and Jeff's visit on their blog. They also went to the Alamo and zoo. http://theleitzs.blogspot.com/

Thanks Amanda and Jeff for taking time from your busy schedules to come and visit Sarah and Abby. They really enjoyed it!
We're going to miss the enjoyable Texas winter when we move up to Missouri. They wont be quite as bad as the good 'ol New England winters that most of our family are experiencing but after a winter in Florida and two in Texas it'll be quite a change.

3 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

That was nice of Abby to let the kids let down their hair and have some fun! I love all the pictures - Amanda and Jeff on the jungle gym is hillarious!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Josiah, I'll be back for more!! :) I also have no doubt, that Abby will love shoes forever like her Aunt Amanda!

Holly said...

I really can't tell who had more fun -- the Bigger kids or Abby. Great pics! I am sure it was a great visit.