Saturday, February 21, 2009

Visitors ...

Sarah's sister Amanda and her husband Jeff took time from their busy schedules to go down and enjoy the nice Texas weather. I was given the task to blog their week long adventure. Sarah sent me a TON of pictures so I'll break them up a little into a few different posts.

Here's crazy Aunt Popitty-Anne. She never fails to make life interesting.


On Fort Hood there's a couple of outdoor museums where you can see old military equipment from a few different countries. Here's Uncle Jeff and Abby taking a stroll looking at the tanks. I was told that those two bonded pretty quickly.



I'll post some more pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Jeff and Abby walking hand and hand... I have it in a frame in my office at work! I agree...I am a bit crazy.. :)

Becky said...

I think there is a sign that says "do not touch" (my kids were climbing, ha ha). Hey, when do your family leave? do you want to do sunday dinner one week? today I made potroast and the kids all ate it, it was a miracle!!Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you, even if I never call.