Monday, March 8, 2010

Updated at Last!

Finally an update! We're (I'm) really sorry for not posting for awhile. It's been a busy month. I've been taking a chemistry class (finals were last week, I got an 'A' in the class), we're in Kansas for military training, and we've been working on paperwork for adopting another child. Here's some pictures of what's been going on;

How many headbands are needed to calm Abigail's wild hair?


Showing off her pretty smile:

Chilling on the computer (Abby taking the picture):


Some of the snow that use to be in our yard:




Trying on some of daddy's clothes:


Being cute as usual:


We'll have some more pictures to post when we get back to Missouri in a few days.

5 comments:

McLaughlin Family said...

Wow how long did it take you to get her to wear headbands? I finally got Ada to wear one for more than about 2 mins just last weeks!! Good to hear yo are all doing well!

Tuthill Family said...

I Love her pink Pom-Pom hat, although, I think she may need a little more snow to mow... We've got pleanty here if she wants to help Cameron out. (He does the same thing behind Jon's snow-blower.) I can't believe how big she's getting! She's got such a great smile! Congrats on the A and have fun on your break free from homework!

Janis said...

She's as cute as ever! She'll be breaking the boys' hearts!! I can't wait to visit!

Renae said...

Abby's hair is growing so much! I just got Tatiannah's hair cut again today. Just a trim. It grows so fast now. I can't believe how fast they gow. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she loves her Yellow skirt with the white polka dots. She looks adorable as always!! I love the smile!!