Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Breakfast Time

Sarah and I woke up this morning to the smell and sounds of breakfast being made. We both looked at each other in puzzlement wondering if a stranger was in our kitchen. She pushed me out of bed and made me go look. Much to my surprise I found this:


Just kidding. Abigail helped me to make breakfast for Sarah this morning. She was very insistent in doing as much as possible. I do have to say that she's being more careful with the eggs after last time (a couple of them died without making it to the frying pan).


Here's her smile once again:


Here's where we would have had a picture of Sarah eating her breakfast in bed:
Alas, she threatened to shoot me if I took one of her. (She knows where I hide the bullets so I don't think that I will press my luck). Just picture Sarah in her princess pajamas sitting in bed with a fried egg sandwich, sausage, and orange juice.

8 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Love that cheesy (is that how you spell that) smile! She's so cute!

Tuthill Family said...

Way too cute! I love that smile - literally ear to ear! What a great healper! Although... I want to see those princess PJ's. Where can I get a pair?

Anonymous said...

haha I LOVE that picture, what a hamm! Did you make us matching princess pajama's??? :P

The Bertone's said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is to freakin cute!!!

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

So cute!! She can come make me breakfast anytime!!!

Janis said...

Yum! You can come and cook my breakfast! Abby needs a stool. She's going to be a good helper.

McLaughlin Family said...

So awesome! Ada likes to "help" too, but she likes to look more than anything else, so I usually just give in and get her a chair.

Holly said...

That is too cute! I love her smile and the fact that she makes her Momma breakfast in bed! Such a sweet gal you are raising!