Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Post More Videos People!

Seriously, we need more friends and family to post videos on their blogs. Look what was accomplished while Abigail watched her cousins Ada and Roarke:



Braids!! I couldn't believe that I was able to brush and braid her hair with minimal complaints. It was just shy of a miracle.


It's little tricks like allowing her to type on the computer or watch videos that allow us to go through the brushing of the hair. I'm not sure why it's so bad. Brushing hair is just as bad as rinsing shampoo out of her hair and drying off after taking a bath.

4 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

Love the 'do! We'll have to see what we can do. Cameron and Lexi both love watching videos on the computer too, so I hear ya!

Kim said...

Just in case you don't get any response, you can go to Youtube. There are some hilarious videos of kids doing funny stuff. Just search "kids doing funny stuff" and you'll be rolling on the floor. You might even get her hair braided again.
Oh, and thanks for the pictures. She is so beautiful and I love seeing her.

Janis said...

You did a great job on the braid!Distraction is the key to being able to work on a child. Parents have to be one step ahead of the child.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine abby putting up a fuss! She's such an angel! ;) Just like me!