Friday, July 3, 2009

More Pictures

Well I made a goof. When we went up to Maine I left my camera's battery charger home on my dresser. We ended up grabbing a disposable camera to take the rest of the pictures but they didn't come out that great.

Blowing bubbles with Heidi and Abby:


Abby hanging out in Uncle Aaron's truck:


At the 4-H exhibit up at the Farmington Fairgrounds with Jessica and Heidi. We saw sheep, goats, cow, steer, horses and chickens. Abby enjoyed the smaller animals but was a little scared of the larger ones.


We really enjoyed our time with family and it was hard to leave them to go back to Texas.

3 comments:

Janis said...

She's so cute! What fun to have you here!

Tuthill Family said...

Bubbles are ALWAYS a good time! We miss you guys so much! Cameron is still looking for Abby at church - he was so sad when she wasn't in nursery today. You'll have to come back soon!

Anonymous said...

oooh I love blowing bubbles! We have some at work that are ice cream scented! (I'll have to check them out..)