Monday, July 6, 2009

Daddy Daughter Bonding...

I was looking at motorcycles on a website that I frequent when I found a video from YouTube that one of the guys posted. It showed a guy on a Harley pulling a wheelie. Abby came by the computer and when she saw the motorcycle she had to get up on my lap and look at it. We spent the next half hour watching various Harleys pull wheelies and doing burnouts. She kept pointing at the screen saying "Dadda, Dadda". I explained that yes, they have a motorcycle like mine but daddy doesn't do wheelies on his.

Move over newborn baby pics, Abby enjoys looking at motorcycles too (which I enjoy MUCH better).

For anyone who is interested in watching a couple of the videos:





It's going to be fun when she's big enough to go for a ride. Right now we sit on the bike and I walk it back and forth under the carport.

3 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

awww - you've corrupted sweet little Abby. Before you know it she'll be playing with Harley's and ditching the baby dolls... And let me just say that going to bed with a motorcycle could be dangerous - she could poke an eye out! (Hey it's possible... I see kids with eye injuries all the time.) I'm just saying, it's a slippery slope - bring back the babies! :)

C'Mon - you had to expect to get a little razzing from the Aunt who believes girls should wear dresses, paint their nails and play with dolls. :)

Janis said...

It's nice to have bonding time. She can still enjoy the baby dolls too.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emily.. I can't lose her shoe fetish to motorcycles!!! ;) Bring her here, she'll forget all about them!