Monday, May 18, 2009

Some Cute Pictures

We've been a busy family this past week. We went to Austin to get some new running shoes and did some clothes shopping. We did MORE laundry (my clothes from Iraq). We reorganized the house a few times trying to get all of the military gear to fit in various closets and totes (they really give us too much unnecessary stuff). I've been tinkering on my motorcycle and spending a lot of time playing with Abby. Sarah started walking/jogging again plus Saturday I started to teach her to play racquetball so she's been pretty sore lately.

Here a few pictures that we've been able to take of Abby. We have to sneak up on her since she recognizes the sound of the camera turning on and is at an age that she wants to take the pictures instead of be in them. I hope everyone enjoys the few that we were able to take.

Learning to like heights:

or maybe not?:


Sunday dress:


We also are in the middle of potty-training so we have a few pictures of her being a nudist (sometimes only wearing sandals or socks and a smile) but Sarah thought that it would be inappropriate to share them on the internet (they were of her backside). I guess we'll just have to save them for her dating years.

7 comments:

Janis said...

She's so cute! I love this age.

McLaughlin Family said...

Wow potty training already! Bet it seems to go by so fast...it must be so nice to have your whole family together again.

Becky said...

Sarah, do you want to do the MDA 5K on sat with us? I have a babysitter lined up, and I run/walk it (I let Janice go ahead last time. It would be a blast. I think Janice is coming, and I think Annie might come.

Becky said...

Plus you get a cool t-shirt.

Tuthill Family said...

Hey... as long as she has shoes on what else matters! Clothes are over-rated anyway! :) Love the tree pics by the way, sooo cute!

Tara said...

She's still so cute... enjoy her.. every minute...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to give her tons of hugs!! That's such a great picture of the two of you! :)