Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Month Photo Shoot

We are so grateful for this precious soul in our lives. I took Abigail to have her two month pictures done about a week ago. They came out great and I again had a very hard time weeding them out. I ordered a lot more but didn't want to put to many on the blog page. I do want to say sorry for taking so long to blog again. I will try to be better at it. Momma and Abigail's hands.
I love to give her kisses.
I just love her face in this one.
One of Aunt Emily's favorites.
I love her beautiful blue eyes.
I love her facial expressions.
Sleeping Beauty!
It looks like she is going to pinch you! And she is so happy in this picture.

3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

OH, she's so beautiful! I love the one of your hands, so sweet!

Marie said...

YAY!! PICTURES!!

Tuthill Family said...

She is so photogenic - what a cutie pie! (And yes... Aunts are allowed to be biased!) :)