Monday, January 7, 2008

Two Month Check Up

I took some pictures before we went to the doctor's office. Mom, how many of these are we going to do?
In this shot she kept grabbing at her dress, as to say "look at my pretty new dress!".
I was trying to get a shot of her sticking out her tougne. This is a new thing that she does. After she does it she will start smiling at you.

Abigail is growing. As you can see in the picture below she is now 12 pounds 5.5oz, 23 1/2 inches long, and her head was 15 1/2 inches. She apparently didn't like the scales today. Her doctor was great and checked everything for us. She received two shots today, that was hard to watch, and they took some blood. I had to sit down for part of it. It is a lot harder to watch your child go through it, I wished that it was me instead.

2 comments:

Just another Army wife.... said...

Its so hard watching them get there shots. Just wait till the nurse says "Come on mom hold her arms and dont let her grab" Yeah now you can tell yourself you didnt hurt that poor baby Wait until she looks at you and says MOM HELP>>>mmmm hmm it only gets harder ;)

Gallups Family said...

She is too cute! I love that Red Hair!