Friday, October 8, 2010

Trip to Maine Pics

Well, I'm back home safe and sound. Thanks to those that let me crash at their houses and sorry to those that I didn't get a chance to see. The main reason for going back home was to visit my grandpa who isn't doing so well. I probably should have waited until they went down to Florida for the winter but I didn't. I experienced the Maine fall with all of its colors and cool weather. I also experienced quite a bit of rain. Altogether I put on an additional 3400 miles +/- on the bike.


Here's Franconia Notch, NH. One of the nice riding days.



Riding around New Vineyard, ME.


My cute niece.


It was a great trip. Hmmmm, where should I go next year?

2 comments:

Tuthill Family said...

Awww... I so need a copy of the last pic! Jon wishes you would "crash" more often so he would have a bud to go to five-guys with... ;) I'm just sayin you won't be enlisted forever and you said yourself that NH has pretty fall colors... nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :)

Janis said...

I'm glad you came to Maine. It was great seeing you.