Sunday, October 24, 2010

Abby's Pictures

When Abigail was trying to take pictures of the horses (see Post below) the camera kept saying 'low battery'. My first thought was "oh great, she must have left the camera on because those are new batteries." It wasn't until we got home and I was downloading the few pictures that I was able to take that I realized that we have a young photographer in the making. I found close to a hundred pictures and several videos that she's taken in about a week's span. Most of the pictures include a finger or two but I did find a few decent ones that I thought that people would enjoy.

Here she's trying a self photo shoot (she has over a dozen of these types);

A good one of Daryl;

Not sure why the closet;


And one of me when we were making chocolate and banana milk;


She had quite a few pictures of Sarah but last time I shared one without her permission my tool allowance got cut drastically. It's fun to see her get all excited about taking pictures and since it's Sarah's old camera we're not worried about her breaking it (Sarah told me that it was broken so we got her a new one. Hmmm, I wonder how "broken" it really was?? ;)


2 comments:

Janis said...

Instead of the closet, perhaps she was trying to take a picture of her toes! That's the great about digital cameras - no wasted film. I would love to see the ones of Sarah. What a great way to get experience in picture taking!

Megan and Sean said...

I love finding pictures kids take! So cute! Hey Sarah, my camera 'broke' last winter too.