Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally Another Post

Yeah! Finally we post some more pictures of our adorable Abigail. We're sorry that we've been so terrible. We're starting to get into the groove of the extra stress that homework brings into the house. When I'm not working or doing homework I try to spend time with Abby and Sarah. Abigail is starting to learn how to ride her tricycle but it's still a little too big for her. I need to get a welder and make some mods so that she'll have the coolest chopped tricycle on the block. How about some ape hanger handlebars?

Here she is helping me change over my uniform (everything is velcroed on nowadays, no more sewing) :


Heading to the pool with our 'cool' kid:


She's now swimming by herself in her floating swimsuit:

Trying to teach her to use her arms and not just to kick (sometimes she starts to swim in tight circles):


The pool has a nice little water area to play in:


Abby loves the water and she keeps getting braver and braver. She starting to learn how to blow bubbles in the water and doesn't mind getting dunked once in awhile. At home she has learned how to turn the shower nozzle on and will stand underneath it on her own.

4 comments:

The Bertone's said...

My kids love the pool and water playgrounds too! She is getting so big, and is still absolutely adorable!

Tuthill Family said...

I can't get over how empty the pool looked... do you guys normally get it all to yourselves? That is one sweet place to take kids! Abby looks WAY TOO cute, I mean "cool" in her sunglasses! I can't believe how much she's grown up just this summer!

Janis said...

Nice pool set up. I love the water, it's so relaxing. Looks like Abby won't have any problems with being in the water.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the pool!! I wish we had a pool that was that nice to go to!! She is too cute, I can't wait to spoil her rotten when I see you all next!!