Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yeah, I'm home!

For all of you that didn't know, I just got back from spending 2 weeks in Alabama. Yes, the first couple of days of living in a hotel were pretty cool. It was nice to have someone clean up after me and make my bed. Oh wait, Sarah does that for me. No really, it did get old after a couple of days. Eating frozen pizzas, protein bars, and other junk, and drinking V-8 (for my vegetable) wasn't cool after a week and I started to miss Sarah's cooking.

The training was great. We ran 5 scenarios a day for 7 days. It included 2 night problems. They even had a mock cave which was a load of fun. The computer on the hood of the truck controls the robot that we send down range to do as much of the work as possible.

As I get more photos from the guys I'll post them up or email them around.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings a whole new meaning to the G.I. Joe figurines I used to get for u!

Marie said...

Ummmm, what's in the briefcase?

Tuthill Family said...

I think Josiah enjoys his job a little too much!