Sunday, March 30, 2008

Temple Sealing

25 March 2008, Sarah and I were sealed to Abigail for all time and eternity. It was such a wonderful experience. Emily, Jon, Amanda, and her parents were able to come down from Sarah's side of the family. Jared, Siiri, and my mother were able to come down from my side. Emma and James waited outside being too young to come inside. Sarah and I were fortunate to be able to participate in a few sealings to help a couple do some of their family history. It was such a spiritual experience. It's nice to know of the blessings of the gospel and that they extend into the eternities.



Thanks again for everyone's support. I know that not everyone was able to come down to the temple with us, but we know that you were there with us in spirit.

4 comments:

Marie said...

We are so happy for you, words cannot express! Love to the three of you,

Marie and Bill

Gallups Family said...

I am so happy for you and your family!

Megan and Sean said...

Sniff, sniff. Congrats, what a beautiful eternal family!!! Your sis's look great!! (I haven't seen either for YEARS!!)

Rufener Family said...

Congrats! We are super happy for you guys! What a super special day! You all looks so great! Love you all!