Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas Everyone! We know this is pre christmas. We wanted to thank my sisters and their families for their gifts to Abby also. She loves her purple coat in this picture, she wore it to church last sunday. Thanks!
Mammie and Grampa gave these and some more great gifts to Abby this year for christmas. I pick these pictures to post because she looks so cute in them. I will post her dress they gave her when she wears it. It has teddy bears and hearts. Thanks for all your thoughtfulness.


Josiah received the cast iron from my parents and he loves it. I should go and take a picture of his motorcycle and show everyone his new pipes. We are enjoying them, Abby and I know when daddy is home now.
Josiah was the very kind to me this year and I got the rocking chair from him in this picture. I received the book from my mother. I love it, thanks for all the great gifts.


Merry Christmas Mom and Dad. She is the best gift we could ever ask for!
I think that I am all done for now. Good Night!
Poor Abigail was pooped at the end of opening gifts and of course being one herself!
This was at the end of our day. We were invited over to the Brod's home for pie. It was really good pie. We feel blessed this holiday season to be able to have a wounderful daughter and great family and friends. Thanks to everyone for your support and gifts.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

What a wonderful Christmas! You guys look great!

Marie said...

Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your greatest gift, they grow up too fast!

Just another Army wife.... said...

Abby was the best present ever she looks so cute and josiah did great on your presents and ofcourse the dogs appeared to have done great!