Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Workshop and Crafts

Most of you have read that I enjoy spending my free time working on my motorcycles out in the workshop. You have also read that Abigail also enjoys spending time out in the workshop, which I encourage. Well, my workshop has started to exhibit signs that a little girl enjoys spending time with me out there. This weekend Sarah let Abby get her stamp and ink set out and somehow it made it way to my workshop and onto my bike table. It was funny to see her with her ear muffs on, stamping away while I was using the grinder. We also have babies, pink balloons, and other girlie items out there too.

Here's my bike table now:


Her princess cereal bowl that suddenly appeared out there:

Taking time out from stamping to work on the bike:


Who else has such a diverse workshop? (The baby is what started it all. I allowed the baby a few weeks ago and now she's moved her arts and crafts out there. I am drawing the line to having curtains, a sewing machine, or knitting in the workshop. I need to keep it on the manly side in order to keep the testosterone flowing.)


Abigail also enjoys helping her mommy in the kitchen. Here they are with their matching aprons baking up a storm:

4 comments:

Loyfamily said...

August 23, 2010

Hi Sarah, Love the pictures. Glad to see the workshop has the little girl touch. Sarah I love the matching aprons. Happy Cooking!
Love, Aunt Carol

Tuthill Family said...

No curtains - c'mon! Sarah can probably whip up anouther set of the purple glittery ones that she made for Lexi's room... They would go great with Abby's beautiful artwork and the princess bowl! :) Maybe even a matching pillow for the bike's side car where Abby rides! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you both let Abigail learn all the aspects of life. From cooking, stamping and even becoming a mechanic! Those are all very important life skills! Well, maybe not being a mechanic (for some of us anyway) :-) Love the pictures and stories!

Love to All!
Grammie Donna

Janis said...

That's great that she's comfortable bringing her items to the workshop. Daddy time is as important as mommy time.