Sunday, November 9, 2008

Visiting New Hampshire

One of Aunt Mikhaela's paintings. Thanks for sharing with us!
Having a blast with Aunt Mikhaela! She was even kind enough to share her food with me!
Trying to hug the camera.


Cousin Cameron and Uncle Jon came with us to have some great food and great company. Cameron loved Aunt Mikhaela's room!



This was on the way back. The trees were more of a rustic color. On the way they very bright colors. I will blog more of those in the future.




Abby and I stopped in New Hampshire on the way up to Maine. We stayed at my sister Emily's home. Abigail and Cameron loved playing with each other and the dogs. I for some reason didn't get any pictures at their home. Aunt Emily posted a some very cute ones on her blog. While we were there Aunt Mikhaela let us stop by and have lunch and a tour of the campus with her. We were very lucky to see some of her great work.

3 comments:

Em said...

That painting is awesome! Not as awesome as Abby though.

Anonymous said...

Did you take the leaf picture while driving?! I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that one!! ;) Actually, I've thought about it some more, and the trees would have only been a blur had YOU been driving...HAHA Miss u guys!

Tuthill Family said...

We had such a great time with you guys while you were here - no doubt the reason why we didn't get many pictures. Who has time to grab the camera when you're having that much fun! Thanks for stopping by!