Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Trip to Idaho

Thanks to my mom coming to visit Abigail and I. We were able to make the drive to Idaho to visit with my brother Joshua and his wonderful family. Uncle Joshua and Aunt Shelby had beautiful Ada on July 1st. We blessed to be able to be there for her baby blessing. Thank you Joshua and Shelby for that, it meant a lot to us.

Ada in her blessing dress.
The wonderful McLaughlin Family.
Abigail smiling for her Grammie on the very very long car ride.
Abigail bored in the car. She did really well on the long ride. She didn't cry until six at night when she thought we should be done for the day. I am so thankful to have a baby that likes car rides, as I love to travel. We want to THANK Grammie again for visiting with us and helping us on our trip. We love you very much.

7 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Fun! I LOVE it when babies hold their toes like that in their car seat. So funny. She's just so cute!

Loyfamily said...

August 22, 2008

Hi, Sarah & Abigail

The pictures are just adorable. Ada looks just like Joshua. Abigail is sooooooo cute in her car seat. Love to all.

The Bertone's said...

I'm gald you had a good trip. Joshua's baby is so cute! I feel so old, as it seems like yesterday we were all still in school. :) Abigail is getting so big! She is beautiful!

Nicki said...

I am commenting......Way cool. You have been so busy lately. It sounds like fun.

Robin said...

That is so awesome!!! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Just another Army wife.... said...

Ahh I remember when she was just a little baby! She is so adorable it looks like you are doing a great job with her!

Holly said...

Josh's baby is adorable and is a smitten image of him. I am glad you and your Mom were able to make the trip. I bet he loved having you visit.