Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Birthday

This was my first year with out having family around for my birthday. Josiah started my day off great by sending my these flowers :) It was very nice surprise. Thank you dear for them, I love them.
Abby eating lunch with us.

I had great friends, Janie, Heather, and Denise that took me out to lunch and then to Joann's. I really had a great time. And they even bought me a piece of Apple pie my favorite. Renae was really nice to me too! We went out to dinner together and that made my day as well. I enjoyed the day and it went by quickly. SO I want to say a big THANK YOU to my friends for making my day this year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy be-lated birthday now... :) That's so great you were able to celebrate and that you got flowers from your hubby. Too cute!

Tuthill Family said...

What pretty flowers - your husband needs to talk to my husband! :) I can't believe Abbi is already sitting up to a table by herself - What a big girl! Too cute!

Megan and Sean said...

Happy late bithday!!!

Gallups Family said...

You're Welcome! It was my pleasure spending the day with ya'll. I had so much fun. Hopefully we can do it again, even if we're not celebrating a b.day. But I am so happy I was able to spend your special day with you. Even though we all know who you'd rather have been with...

Loyfamily said...

July 10, 2008

Hi, Sarah & Abigail,

Your flowers were very pretty. Abigail is getting to be a big girl. She is so cute. Sarah I am glad that you have such nice friends to be with you on your birthday. Love,

Marie said...

Wow.

He sent you flowers from Iraq?

That's really impressive! Good man, I think you should keep him!

Nicki said...

I can't believe I forgot your birthday! Okay, I can, I forget everything!!!!!
I'm glad you had a good time.
Sorry.