Monday, April 21, 2008

Headed Out

Well guys, the time has come for me to head over to the big sandbox across the way. If you see a big C-5 military plane overhead, wave.
Sarah will hold down the fort here in Texas although she has threatened to go on vacations and possibly visit you guys. I will probably be deployed for at least 15 months, possibly 18. I know that it sounds like a lot but time does go fast. It is shorter than serving a mission.
If any of you want to email me get a hold of Sarah and she'll give you my email address. Don't fret if it takes me a day or two to respond. I'll try to post a blog or two with some cool pictures while over there.

See you when I get back!

5 comments:

Loyfamily said...

April 22, 2008

Josiah, Our prayers are with you.
Also our prayers are with Sarah, and Abigail too.

Nicki said...

All we ask is that you come back safely. Good luck to you and to Sarah. God Bless.

Leah said...

Take care Josiah! We love you guys.

Megan and Sean said...

Bye! Good luck! Be safe!

Marie said...

Don't be afraid on the plane, they really are safe! I would know, having recently flown.

Oh, yeah, and don't get your wires crossed or anything, right?

I am looking forward to some real information from a real person I know and trust about what it's actually like over there, so report back, k? Those news people can't be trusted anymore than the politicians!

Much love to you all.