Sunday, February 10, 2008

Momma let me get my toenails painted!

Abigail and I were invited over for dinner at Lauren's home. And Lauren asked Abigail if she wanted her toenails painted. Well she started chooing at her and then Lauren told her to ask her mommy. So Abigail turned to me and started smiling and chooing. Who could say no to that beautiful face. Lauren painted them, while I took pictures and talked with Abigail. She sat so still and did really well. I love the blue stars that Lauren put on her feet. She painted them last monday and they still look great!


5 comments:

Tara said...

Amazing... my girls love the toe and finger nail painting thing.. but they have never been able to sit still long enough to get it on real nice.. and by morning it's a mess and mostly gone!

I'm glad you're enjoying this wonderful... and that you're sharing them with all of us!

Zarah said...

I'm impressed. I can barely do my own toes done without it turning into a mess.

Just another Army wife.... said...

My goodness how cute is that! She is so adorable and has gotten SO much personality!

Nicki said...

tiny toes! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Did you have emily do it? She seemed to be the only one able to do it when we were growing up! :)